The North Vancouver Conservative Association is offering several $1000.00 merit bursaries to students graduating from a North Vancouver secondary school.
The Sir John A. Macdonald Bursary honours a great leader of the Conservative Party and Canada's first Prime Minister.
Applicants must have:
- Been involved in school and community activities and service for at least three of the last five years.
- Submit a 2-page essay on: "What is needed to engage the younger generation in politics?"
- Will be attending a Post-Secondary institution.
- Maintained a minimum C+ average.
- Submit all other required documentation as per the Bursary Application.
For more details, please download the fillable application HERE
Please note: MEMBERSHIP in the Conservative Party of Canada is NOT a condition for applying for this bursary.